VMware Purchasing Programs
VMware Purchasing Programs are designed to fit the purchasing needs of different customers. The Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) and Customer Purchasing Program rewards you for making more frequent, smaller, transactional buys. The Enterprise Purchasing Program (EPP) provides incentives for larger, strategically planned purchases. The Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP) allows customers a way to acquire VMware subscription services. VMware Purchasing Programs provide a flexible and cost effective way to purchase VMware products.
VMware Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP)
VMware's Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP) offers a flexible way to acquire VMware Subscription Services in the form of Subscription Credits (SPP Credits). Credits are denominated in VMware transacting currencies and deposited as a Fund Balance within the My Funds dashboard page in My VMware. Using this self-service dashboard, you can redeem your SPP Fund Balance for any VMware Subscription Services or Add-ons listed in the SPP Eligibility Matrix. Your SPP Fund Balance can also be used to pay for Subscription Service renewals or recurring costs for your services.
You have the option of purchasing your SPP Credits through a prepaid plan (SPP Prepaid). Select the SPP Prepaid option to purchase SPP Credits on an as-needed basis or as your budget allows. SPP Prepaid Credits can be purchased at the discount levels shown below.
- Mix-and-match configurations: Select a unique configuration for each Subscription Service, including term (1 month to 3 years) and Billing Method (monthly, annually, or prepaid).
- Streamlined funding: Use fund balances to sign up for new Subscription Services and to cover the recurring subscription and usage costs of your services - all without the hassle of procuring monthly purchase orders (POs).
- Future-proofed value: SPP Credits can be redeemed for any Subscription Service listed on the SPP Eligibility Matrix, including services released after your initial credit purchase.
- Self-service reporting: Track and manage your redemptions with self-service reports in My VMware.
- Valuable discounts: Purchase VMware SPP Credits at a discount (SPP Prepaid only) and receive volume discounts based on the actual quantity and duration of the services you consume (SPP Prepaid).
- Self-service dashboard: Submit on-demand provisioning requests for Subscription Services through My VMware.
- Centralized or decentralized management: Allocate fund balances to different departments, projects, or Fund Users.
- Scale with ease: Increase your SPP Fund Balance at any time to meet the changing needs of your organization.
- Flexible spending: Redeem SPP Credits to pay for new Subscription Services, Add-ons for existing services, service renewals, or recurring usage and subscription costs.
- Price transparency: Easily track the MSRP costs of Subscription Services against your currency-denominated fund balance.
Follow the steps below to participate in SPP:
|Contact a VMware Account Executive or authorized partner to purchase your SPP Credits.|
|After placing your initial order of SPP Credits, you can log into My VMware to view, manage, and redeem your SPP Fund Balance for VMware Subscription Services.|