VMware Purchasing Programs
VMware Purchasing Programs are designed to fit the purchasing needs of different customers. The Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) rewards you for making more frequent, smaller, transactional buys. The Enterprise Purchasing Program (EPP) provides incentives for larger, strategically planned purchases. The Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP) allows customers a way to acquire VMware subscription services. VMware Purchasing Programs provide a flexible and cost effective way to purchase VMware products. The VMware Cloud Credits Purchasing Program (CCPP) enables greater visibility and cost control of your public/hybrid cloud deployments.
VMware Hybrid Purchasing Program (HPP)
VMware ® Purchasing Programs provide flexible and cost-effective options for purchasing VMware products and services. Whether you are making smaller, transactional purchases or larger, strategically planned purchases, there is a VMware Purchasing Program to fit your needs.
The Hybrid Purchasing Program (HPP) offers a flexible way to acquire both VMware Perpetual Licenses and VMware Subscription Services in the form of single Hybrid Credit1 (HPP Credits). Credits are denominated in VMware transacting currencies and deposited as a Fund Balance within the My Funds page of My VMware. You can redeem your Fund Balance for VMware Licenses listed on the EPP eligibility Matrix and VMware Subscription Services listed in the SPP Eligibility Matrix. The percentage redeemable for VMware Subscription services cannot exceed 10% of the MSRP value of the HPP Credit purchase unless otherwise negotiated in your agreement with VMware.
- Single, Simplified Purchasing: HPP combines the best of both the Enterprise Purchasing Program (EPP) and the Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP) into a single transacting and consumption model
- Streamlined funding: Use fund balances to redeem licenses, associated SnS, new Subscription Services and to cover the recurring subscription and usage costs of your services - all without the hassle of procuring monthly purchase orders (POs).
- Future-proofed value: HPP Credits can be redeemed for any Subscription Service listed on the SPP Eligibility Matrix, including services released after your initial credit purchase. HPP credits may only be redeemed for products and associated SnS made available at the time of HPP purchase
- SnS Proration: SnS is automatically added to the underlying license and is prorated and co-termed to the term of your agreement
- Single Credit, Dual Use: Single credit that provides the flexibility to consume both products and services. % towards services is specified upfront at time of sale and cannot be changed
- Cloud Ready: Preprovisioned OnDemand service included with your purchase
- Self-service dashboard: Submit self-serve on-demand redemptions for licenses and provisioning requests for Subscription Services through My VMware.
- Centralized or decentralized management: Allocate fund balances to different departments, projects, or Fund Users.
- Scale with ease: Increase your HPP Fund balance at any time to meet the changing needs of your organization.
- Flexible spending: Redeem HPP Credits to pay for new License and associated SnS, Subscription Services, Add-ons for existing services, service renewals, or recurring usage and subscription costs.
- Price transparency: Easily track the MSRP costs of License, SnS and Subscription Services against your currency-denominated fund balance.
- Due to U.S. federal procurement regulations, U.S. federal customers are not eligible for participation in HPP