VMware Purchasing Programs
VMware Purchasing Programs are designed to fit the purchasing needs of different customers. The Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) rewards you for making more frequent, smaller, transactional buys. The Enterprise Purchasing Program (EPP) provides incentives for larger, strategically planned purchases. VMware Purchasing Programs provide a flexible and cost effective way to purchase VMware products. The VMware Cloud Credits Purchasing Program (CCPP) enables greater visibility and cost control of your public/hybrid cloud deployments.
VMware Volume Purchasing Program (VPP)
VMware's Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) provides rewards to customers1 who make an initial purchase of $25K or more (or local equivalent). Qualifying VPP Purchase Orders placed with VMware using your VPP Membership Number accumulate points. As the accumulated points total increases, so do your potential savings. Your organization can also extend VPP Membership benefits to authorized affiliates.2 Member and affiliate purchases contribute toward the overall discount level, offering maximum savings.
- Receive financial incentives when you purchase VMware products in volume with VPP discounts on eligible license products.
- Achieve budget predictability since discounts are guaranteed for up to 2 years.
- Simplify your acquisition of VMware software through a standardized purchasing program.
- Accumulative program where qualifying purchases are aggregated (in the form of points) over a rolling eight-quarter period.3
- Discount levels are earned automatically based on purchase volumes.
- Easy-to-use online portals for membership enrollment and for tracking eligible discounts.
- Globally consistent program rules that allows discount sharing between customers and their affiliates.
End customers may use their VPP membership number to purchase VMware products at a discounted price off VMware's then current local MSRP prices. However, discounts under VMware VPP are passed down to end customers only through VMware authorized channel partners. VMware does not set final prices, actual discounts, or payment terms for licenses acquired through such channel partners. Final prices and payment terms are determined by agreement between the customer and their channel partner.
Follow the steps below to enroll in VPP
|Click on "Enroll" at the top of this page to join as a new member or as an affiliate of an existing VPP customer. For affiliates, you may need to be approved the VPP Primary Membership Administrator prior to submitting a VPP Purchase Order through a VPP Partner.|
|After a successful enrollment, you will receive an email with your VPP membership number and a link to the VPP Points Portal where you can view your membership details including accumulated points and earned discounts.|
|To receive VPP benefits, it is important that you provide your VPP membership number to your VMware authorized channel partner when placing your Purchase Order.|
- US Federal Customers are eligible to receive volume discounts using their current program.
- Please refer to VPP Program Guide for a complete definition of affiliates.
- VPP Points are assigned as a calculated value and vary by product. The point value of a given product is the same across all geographies.