VMware vCenter Log Insight
Product Evaluation Center
Welcome to the VMware vCenter Log Insight Evaluation Center!
This evaluation center features useful technical resources and videos to make your vCenter Log Insight evaluation a success.
1-877-486-9273 Email Us
Welcome to the VMware vCenter™ Log Insight™ Evaluation Center!
VMware vCenter Log Insight delivers automated log management through log analytics, aggregation and search, enabling operational intelligence and deep visibility across all tiers of the IT infrastructure.
- - Collect, analyze and search all types of log data in one place.
- - Deploy the virtual appliance and be productive in minutes with an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. There is no need to learn a new query language to get started.
- - Get more out of your VMware environment with the built-in content pack optimized for vSphere.
- - Quickly build flexible dashboards and receive real-time alerts that help you stay informed.
- - Integrate vCenter Log Insight with vCenter Operations Manager to monitor and manage all your datacenter operations across virtual, physical and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Thank you for your interest. We hope you'll enjoy evaluating vCenter Log Insight.
The VMware vCenter Log Insight Team
Installation & Using the Product
Using the Product
vCenter Log Insight Overview
Quick overview of vCenter Log Insight including user interface and dashboards.
Integration with vCenter Operations
Extend operational visibility and proactive management capabilities across infrastructure and applications in a dynamic, hybrid cloud environment.
How to Buy
VMware vCenter Log Insight is available as a standalone product in 25 Operating System instance (OSI) license packs.
An OS instance is defined as any physical server, virtual machine, virtualized host, network device (such as firewalls or routers), storage device, or any other system that can be identified through an IP address that generates log data.
In a virtualized environment, the product needs to be licensed for both the number of VMs and the number of vSphere hosts running those VMs.
There is no limit on the amount of log data that can be analyzed per OS instance.
For more details, please visit the vCenter Log Insight purchasing page.