VMware vCenter Log Insight
Product Evaluation Center
Welcome to the VMware vCenter Log Insight Evaluation Center!
This evaluation center features useful technical resources and videos to make your vCenter Log Insight evaluation a success.
1-877-486-9273 Email Us
VMware vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Collect, analyze and search all types of log data in one place.
- Deploy the virtual appliance and be productive in minutes with an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. There is no need to learn a new query language to get started.
- Get more out of your VMware environment with the built-in content pack optimized for vSphere.
- Quickly build flexible dashboards and receive real-time alerts that help you stay informed.
- Log all Windows instances with a light-weight agent
- Integrate vRealize Log Insight with vRealize Operations to monitor and manage all your datacenter operations across virtual, physical and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Interact with other Log Insight users on the VMTN Community
- Create flexible, extensible dashboards that can give you a complete snapshot of your operations in seconds.
- Vote on new Log Insight features at the Log Insight Expert Community
Thank you for your interest. We hope you'll enjoy evaluating vRealize Log Insight.
The VMware vRealize Log Insight Team
Use technical resources from Technical Information
For introductory resources, use Business Resources
Installation & Using the Product
Using the Product
vRealize Log Insight Overview
Quick overview of vRealize Log Insight including user interface and dashboards.
Integration with vRealize Operations
Extend operational visibility and proactive management capabilities across infrastructure and applications in a dynamic, hybrid cloud environment.
How to Buy
VMware vRealize Log Insight is available as a standalone product in Operating System instance (OSI) license packs, or in CPU Licenses.
An OS instance is defined as any physical server, virtual machine, virtualized host, network device (such as firewalls or routers), storage device, or any other system that can be identified through an IP address that generates log data.
In a virtualized environment, the product needs to be licensed for both the number of VMs and the number of vSphere hosts running those VMs.
There is no limit on the amount of log data that can be analyzed per OS instance.
vRealize Log Insight is also available in CPU licenses, where it is possible to license all log sources on a single CPU socket. There is no limit on the amount of log data that can be analyzed per CPU.
For more details, please visit the vRealize Log Insight purchasing page.