Product Evaluation Center for
VMware vSphere 6.7 and
vSphere 6.7 with Operations Management
We have consolidated the product evaluation centers for vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management to simplify your evaluation experience.
Now you can try both products with one easy step.
Don't have an account yet?
Register to start your free 60-day trial.
Already have an account?
Log in to start your free 60-day trial.
1-877-486-9273 Email Us
Installation and Configuration
vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management deliver a hybrid cloud platform with consistent management, purpose-built to get the best performance, availability and efficiency out of your infrastructure and applications from day one. The VMware vSphere architecture consists of the following:
- - A base hypervisor, vSphere ESXi, that is installed on every physical server for hosting virtual machines.
- - One instance of a management server, vCenter Server, enables centralized management of multiple vSphere hosts.
- - An operations management component, vRealize Operations, optimizes vSphere with performance monitoring and capacity management.
- - Log analytics and management with vRealize Log Insight, provides actionable dashboards with deep operational visibility.
Start your vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management evaluation with the following five steps:
vRealize Log Insight
Performance and Capacity Management
Troubleshooting & Support
Learn basic tips and tricks for troubleshooting various components of VMware vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management.
Buying VMware vSphere or vSphere with Operations Management
The rich capabilities of vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management are packaged into multiple editions to fit the needs of any organization. (Please note that ESXi is the preferred hypervisor architecture when deploying vSphere). VMware vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management is available in English, German, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Find out which product is best suited to your business needs:
- vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management Editions
- vSphere and vSphere with Operations Management Pricing
- Pricing, Packaging and Licensing Whitepaper
- One instance of VMware vCenter Server, sold separately, is required for VMware vSphere deployments
Purchase VMware vSphere or vSphere with Operations Management from our online store.
Find a Reseller
Leverage the VMware Partner Network to help you purchase the vSphere products that fit your needs.
Contact VMware Sales
Contact us today and speak to a sales expert to discuss your business needs.